Open Position: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Are you a Linux bit breather looking for some fresh air?
- Would you like be involved with laying the ground work for the next generation of swarm robotics?
- Do you want to help define how the world is going to function as it fills up with autonomous robots?
- Do you want to help create collaborative robotic behaviors the world has never seen before?
- Do you savor the chance to work with autopilots, radios, swarm algorithms and GUI’s?
- Do you want the freedom and responsibility that a small company offers?
At Apium we are all about Swarm Robotics. We are actively developing enabling technologies for multi-vehicle management, and then packaging our solutions so they can be adapted to a variety of robotic platforms. We started in the ocean and are expanding to aerial swarming. We live at the beginning of the Age of Autonomy, and the need and opportunities for inter-vehicle cooperation are increasing. We need your help to create the solutions for the future.
Right now (August 2018) we need a full-time Software Engineer to work with our lead system designer to develop and enhance the functionality of our core technology. This will include work on applications such as software in the loop simulated environments, algorithm development, and user interfaces used for interaction and control of robotic swarms.
- · C++
- · Linux
- · Strong foundation in Object Oriented Design
- · QT Framework + cross platform application development
- · GUI development
- · Embedded Systems
- · Data Management (upload, download, manipulation)
Contact Tyler MacCready (CEO): email@example.com